Do you need a professional headshot taken for your business but aren’t sure where to start? Shopping for the perfect photo can be daunting, especially if you don’t have an experienced eye. From understanding lighting and poses to figuring out which photographer is best–it’s easy to feel overwhelmed when looking into purchasing a new set of headshots. To make it easier and ensure you end up with stunning photos, consider asking these 10 questions first before making a decision about who will take your shots. With this checklist in hand, you can be confident that shopping for professional headshots won’t be stressful!
1. What type of clothing is best for your shoot and why should you choose it over something else?
2. How long will the shoot take and what will you be doing during the session?
3. How many images will you receive and in what format?
4. Is there a fee to make changes to your pictures after the initial editing process?
5. Are there any additional expenses associated with the photos such as prints or social media use?
6. What is included in the package (hair, makeup, location, etc.)?
7. Are there any background options available for your shot?
8. How will the photographer provide you with the completed images?
9. What is their policy on retouching services and do they offer discounts for bulk orders?
10. How far in advance should you book your session and is there a cancellation fee if needed?
When you’re ready to have your headshots taken, it’s important to remember these 10 questions. By being thoughtful of your clothing choice, the length of your shoot, where it will take place and what equipment is needed, you can easily decide which photographer is right for you. You won’t have to worry about making a wrong decision because all of this can be figured out before-hand – making your photo shoot go much smoother. So, consider Alimond Studio for all your photography questions and needs. We guarantee beautiful, eye-catching headshots that embrace all the amazing characteristics that make you unique. So don’t hesitate – hire Alimond Studio today!